1. General Information - All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you with the estimated date of when that item will restock. You will have the option to wait for new shipment or, we will refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery Time - All packages mailed in Canada are sent using Canada Post regular mail (5-7 business days or Xpresspost (2-3) business days. Packages sent to USA are sent Expedited Parcel (4-5) business days or Xpresspost (2-3 business days). Items shipped to EU, UK and Switerzerland and sent Tracked Package (4-5 business days).A tracking number will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within two business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, customs clearing and holidays. If you live in the Greater Toronto Area, local pick-up is available to you.
3. Delivery Location - Items offered on our website are available for delivery to Canada, USA, Switzerland, EU and UK. If you are ordering from outside of Canada, you may be charged a customs fee (a percentage of the value) when your items are delivered to you.
4. Shipping Costs - Shipping costs are a flat rate based on region and weight of order.
5. Damaged Items in Transport - If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately.
6. Questions - If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us.
NOTE: A mandatory Harmonized Sales Tax of 13% is applied to all items purchased from our store.